Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pretty Little Liars: "Scream For Me" Episode

Okay. First things first, WHEN did Caleb stop protecting and caring about Hanna and being a good influence? Now he's some lazy, drunken loafer that's just all like "heyyyy man whatever...here's some whiskey that I bought because with my new 12 year old haircut and trashy facial hair, I'm obviously old enough to purchase said whiskey". Give me a break.
Next issue: I am seriously annoyed at how everyone, ESPECIALLY SPENCER, is giving Hanna a hard time about her newfound drinking problem! Hello, Spencer, you were addicted to SPEED more than once. Stop being so self-righteous and uppity.

I love this show, but some of these plots are bogus. And what fucking season or time of year is it in Rosewood!? I have no clue!

Now- Zack. So, he's a young guy. Falls for older woman. Whisks said older woman away to Austria - AUSTRIA people! Now we are supposed to believe that he's a child predator? Really? I. Marlene King, come on. We aren't all dumb 13 year olds watching this. 
Grrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment