Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Pretty Little Liars: "March of Crimes" Episode

Best Moment: Scene with Alison & Jenna in the music room
Ali: Wait! Shauna was my friend first, how did you turn her against me?"
Jenna: I didn't. You did.
+3
BURN.
BURN, BURN, BURN.

Thank god someone (sort of) put Ali in her place. +2

Side Note: How do all these teen girls have such AMAZING cars?  It's disgusting, really. -1

Aria finally believe Hanna's story because her mom reveals ANOTHER incident with Zach and, I am assuming, a teen girl. Nice. How do you "excuse away" your fiance hitting on and trying to pick up teenage girls? "Oh, yeah, you know sometimes he gets urges for children, but I'm okay with. I get to marry a young, hot barista! Yay!"

Sidney needs to go away. -1
Caleb (still) needs to SHAVE. -2
So far this episode is EZRA-FREE. +1
Spencer and her crowbar of justice +1
Aria apologizing to Hanna +1

Aria has two (count them, TWO) parents in her house at the SAME time, for the first time in, what? Like 3 seasons? +2 (ha, two, for two parents)

#AlisCoverUp SHUT UP. -3

I don't even really know what is going on anymore. What happened with the horses? What about Bethany? This is becoming LOST-esque, in that there is always more and more information and people being added to this story, and I feel like it will NEVER be totally explained.

Episode WAS entirely EZRA-FREE!!! +1,000! 



No comments:

Post a Comment