Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Follow Up: Etsy Bad Customer Service

So, after reading the awful reviews on the Muddy Kids Etsy shop feedback page, I decided to send a message to this... Pleasant... broad. Attached in the photos you can read my polite, with a touch of annoyance message. It says I sent it yesterday, but I really sent it about two days ago. I received no message back, BUT I did receive the Etsy shipping notification earlier today, which you can also see in the photos. I'm pretty shocked, seeing as how a lot of the feedback said things like "never received my item, very disappointed", "opened a case with Etsy & PayPal", "no communication, emailed three times", etc. I guess my message paid off and the adorable Star Wars onesies are on their way! Lets hope she sent the right sizes!
P.S. You can also check out the onesies themselves in the photos below.













- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Edgewater Dr,Lakewood,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment