Sunday, October 28, 2012

Are We There Yet?

Reasons I am excited to go to Florida:




1. The weather, no doubt.


2. NO VIDEO GAMES


3. I won't have to hear about how fabulous Obama is, or how horrible Mitt Romney is.


4. I won't have to hear people say "Mittens", "Binder of Women", "tanning", etc.


5. No work


6. Time alone with Ryan <3 


7. No idiots


8. Sunshine


9. Road Trip songs/singing


10. Pool time


11. Beach time


12. Flip flops


13. My new swimsuit


14. No video games...this is on here twice because I am REALLY excited about it


15. The political ads will be almost done


16. No negativity








Somehow this is gonna turn into a political post, but only in the way of me saying that I am beyond tired of having to act like I am for Obama in front of people. And the fact that it is ASSUMED that I am for Obama really makes me angry. You know what they say about people who assume...





I am not saying I am pro-Romney either. Let me clarify that before some idiots start attacking me for what I haven't said. It's just shocking to me how blind people can be. Just because one does not agree with one candidate, doesn't make the other choice better. People only hear what they want to hear, read what they want to read, and so on and so forth. I'm just saying...do NOT assume I agree with your views, because chances are I don't. And I will not be berated for having my own thoughts and ideas. It's almost funny to me how I end up around those whom I do not agree with on anything (for the most part)...it really is comical. How does this happen? 





Either way...be better to each other.





The world just needs good-hearted people<3













No comments:

Post a Comment