Monday, September 3, 2012

happy

No work today. It's Labor Day. I am so sleepy, but sleeping the day away would be a waste of a perfectly good day off.
Last night Rye and I went to dinner and then to our friends' bonfire. Good times were had by all, although something made me quite uncomfortable. It's most certainly not my place to say anything to anyone, but I'd be lying if I didn't think it was weird and unsettling. I guess I just don't understand.
Book three of the Fifty Shades of Grey continues to be my main activity, although I feel the third book is not holding my interest as much as the first and second books did. And, as I've said before, the fact that it is all Twilight fan fiction sill disturbs me and makes the book so much less interesting, for lack of a better adjective.
Nothing interesting to report today really. My fellow girlfriends and wives of our group of friends have formed a 'support group', if you will, for the times that our boys are shitty, and for other times we may need a shoulder to lean on. I'm pretty excited about this, all girls need some girl time once in awhile, and it'll be nice to have ladies who understand.
I'm tired. I think I need a nap. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment